Through donations and fundraising events, the Music Preparatory Division is proud to offer this scholarship opportunity for students enrolling in any of our amazing programs.
Now accepting applications for the 2023-24 school year
Application deadline: Aug. 4
Recipients will be notified: Aug. 11
- Partial tuition music scholarships will be awarded on the basis of need plus continued good standing in the study of music.
- A scholarship committee will review applications with identifying information removed. Previously enrolled Music Prep students receive first consideration for financial assistance.
- The maximum amount awarded for any student is 50% of the total tuition for their program.
- Scholarships are awarded for the school year. However, the students must remain in good standing with their musical studies to keep the scholarship for the spring semester.
- If the student's account becomes overdue during the school year, they will be placed on a two-week probationary period. The scholarship grant and all music instruction is suspended until the account has returned to good standing.