What is PARTNER?
PARTNER is a transfer agreement program between Stephen F. Austin and Angelina College. Students who elect to participate in this invitation only program are eligible for admission to Stephen F. Austin University once the program requirements are met.
Participants who choose to enter into the PARTNER program will be required to complete at least 15 credit hours of transferrable coursework at Angelina College. Students must maintain a GPA of at least a 2.0. The deadline for acceptance into the PARTNER program is July 1st, 2014.
- Participants are guaranteed admission to SFA once minimum requirements are met.
- Students will participate in joint advising by counselors at AC and at SFA.
- Student will have access to libraries, selected student activities and athletic events on both campuses.
- Students will participate in a joint SFA/AC registration information session.
- Students will be able to participate in SFA events such as homecoming and convocation.
About Angelina College
Angelina College is a community college located in Lufkin, Texas. Approximately 26 miles from Stephen F. Austin University, AC has approximately 5000 students and offers a wide variety of academic and vocational programs. With small class sizes and a high teacher to student ratio, Angelina College provides an ideal environment for first time college students. AC also offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the state of Texas. They offer a wide variety of courses and a flexible schedule including online and hybrid options.
Sign Me Up!
If you would like to confirm your acceptance into the PARTNER program, please fill out the information below and a counselor will be in contact with you.