Candidates needing to schedule a test offered by Meazure Learning should call (919) 572-6880.
- Each candidate must present proper photo identification with signature on the day of the test to the test site administrator.
- Candidates must also present an admission ticket or confirmation letter.
- The first and last name on the admission ticket must match exactly with the first and last name on the acceptable identification.
- Nicknames are not acceptable.
- Hyphenated last names must be hyphenated on the acceptable identification and on the admission ticket.
- Name change documentation (marriage license, etc.) will not be accepted at the testing center.
- Identifications may not be expired.
Examples of acceptable Identification are:
- Driver’s License
- Government Issued Identification (Official State Identification Card)
Examples of unacceptable Identification are:
- Expired IDs from list above
- Gym membership
- Warehouse membership
- Identification with signature only
- School identification
- Social Security Card
- Credit card with photo
- Work identification or badge
Unless otherwise allowed by a specific exam, candidates may NOT have the following items in the exam room:
- Cameras, cell phones, optical readers or other electronic devices that include the ability to photograph, photocopy, or otherwise copy test materials
- Notes, book, dictionaries or language dictionaries
- Book bags, purses, handbags or luggage
- iPods, MP3 players, headphones or pagers
- Calculators (except as expressly permitted by the test sponsor), computers, PDAs, or other electronic devices with memory
- Personal writing utensils (i.e. pencils, pens and highlighters)
- Food, drink, candy, gum and tobacco products
- Hats, hoods or other headgear
- Coats and jackets
Pockets must be empty. Sweaters and sweatshirts without pockets or hoods are permitted.
Accommodated Testing for Students with Disabilities
Testing accommodations are available for examinees with disabilities that meet certain criteria and provide proper documentation. Contact Meazure Learning if you need reasonable testing accommodations.
You can obtain additional information by visiting Meazure Learning online or calling (855) 772-9678.