Information coming soon.
Contact the Center for Business and Economic Research if you have any questions or opportunities for collaboration.
Local and state government agencies; nonprofits; small, medium and large businesses; civic groups; and SFA as a whole as well as individual departments and offices have requested various research and consulting projects. Examples include:
- Economic Impact Study of Purchasing from People with Disabilities Program for the Texas Workforce Commission (2022)
- Forecast of sales tax revenue for the City of Nacogdoches (2021-22)
- Analysis of pricing for Elliott Electric Supply (2019)
- Economic Impact Study of SFA on the Nacogdoches Economy (2017)
- Economic Impact Study of the Nacogdoches Blueberry Festival (2016)