Graduate-level students can earn a certification in forensic accounting and analytics by acquiring knowledge and skills that enable them to:
- analyze data for anomalies
- identify potentially fraudulent activities
- and understand the laws associated with fraud.
The certificate program is open to all students holding a bachelor's degree without regard to major. To be eligible for enrollment, you must meet the same requirements for admission as MPAc students.
- ACCT 5332 - Legal Principles Related to Accounting
- ACCT 5347 - Advanced Auditing
- ACCT 5364 - Forensic Accounting
- ACCT 5366 - Advanced Statistical Methods and Data Analytics for Detecting Fraud
View the Loading... webpage in the bulletin for full details.