The Office of Student Services will audit the progress of all students who have earned 85 or more credit hours. This audit will be used to ensure students are on track to graduate in a timely manner. The audit also will allow sufficient time for students who may not be on track to take necessary courses.
Audit results will be sent to students via SFA email, and a copy of the audit will be saved in the student’s electronic advising folder.
The Registrar's Office graduation webpage provides graduation application, maintains degree data for all students applying for graduation, and produces diplomas and replacement diplomas. Information regarding degrees that have been conferred also can be found on this page.
How to apply for graduation
- Apply in person at the Rusk Building, Room 202 (preferred method for undergraduate students)
- Apply by mail or email
- No electronic signatures will be accepted
Students apply for graduation during the following dates:
- May graduates: Sept. 15 - Nov. 15
- December graduates: April 1 - June 1
- August graduates: Jan. 2 - March 2