Relax and refresh
Our certified massage therapists offer a variety of massage techniques, including Swedish, deep tissue and sports massage to relieve tension and stress, improve circulation, and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed!
Member and non-member pricing
Campus Recreation member pricing:
- $27 for 30 minutes
- $44.50 for 45 minutes
- $56 for 60 minutes
- $80 for 90 minutes
- $33 for 30 minutes
- $49.50 for 45 minutes
- $66 for 60 minutes
- $85 for 90 minutes
Request an appointment
To request an appointment, you must prepay and submit preliminary documents. Our staff will review your paperwork and contact you to schedule an appointment that meets your request.
- Visit our online marketplace store to pay for your massage session.
- Submit the following documents to email@example.com or bring them to the Student Recreation Center administration office:
Massage therapy sessions, packages and programs are nonrefundable.
- Wear comfortable clothing (i.e. shorts, t-shirt and athletic shoes).
- Drink plenty of fluids 24 hours before and after the session to ensure normal hydration and promote optimum benefits from the massage.
- If you workout prior to a session, shower and cool down before your appointment time.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and caffeine at least three hours before your session.
- Inform your therapist of any changes in your medical condition as well as any medicines or supplements you are taking.