The Employer Institute is a free, virtual event offered by the Center for Career and Professional Development that allows our employer partners to provide updates on and best practices related to recruiting, and ongoing professional development opportunities.
As one of our employer partners, you are a respected member of our team, and the CCPD wants to invest in our partnership with you through these value-added events.
You will need to either create an account or log in to Handshake to register for events. Our online career management platform, Handshake offers an Employer User Guide to help you become acquainted with the service. Click on the appropriate event name to learn more about each event and to register.
Previously recorded webinars
Explore the topics below to watch the previously recorded webinar:
- Best Practices for Virtual Recruiting
- Getting the Most Out of Handshake and LinkedIn
- Building a Recruiting Strategy to Hire Lumberjacks
- Posting Jobs and Recruiting for Positions at SFA
- SFA’s New Career Development and Leadership Programs Partnership
- Generation Z: Recruiting Today’s Students
- New Majors Offered at SFA: Entrepreneurism and Construction Management
- Virtual Recruiting Tips
Upcoming live-streaming webinars
Links to more information coming soon