The Center for Career and Professional Development offers a free Career Closet where students can borrow professional clothing for any event. Students may borrow the clothes for up to 1 week.
Thank you to VIP Cleaners for their support of our Career Closet by dry cleaning our inventory after each and every use. We recommend their services any time, every time. You can contact them at 936.205.5910 to learn more about their services.
Available clothing in our Career Closet includes:
- button-down shirts
- and a small assortment of shoes.
- Students can stop by the CCPD office anytime, without an appointment, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- You will need your student ID and contact information to check out clothing.
- Drop off the clothing at the CCPD office, without an appointment, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The office staff will check in your clothes under your name.
- You do not need to clean your clothing before returning as they are dry cleaned by VIP Cleaners.
- We are always accepting new and gently used professional clothing. If you’d like to make a donation, simply contact the CCPD to arrange a time to drop off your items. You can deliver them to the CCPD office or we can meet you outside the Baker Pattillo Student Center to pick them up at a scheduled time.
- Donors are eligible to receive a tax donation form if requested.
- CCPD office
- 3rd Floor BPSC, Room 3.302
- 222 Vista Drive, Nacogdoches, TX 75965