Opportunities for giving
The Micky Elliott College of Fine Arts has some amazing opportunities on the horizon – and we are encouraging donors to partner with us in our mission to become a leader among universities that prepare students for careers in fine arts.
Your gift can help ensure that future generations of Lumberjacks continue to achieve great things through a variety of programs and initiatives.
Your gift will change lives
Your gift to the Elliott College of Fine Arts will help to ensure that our students receive a world-class education, have travel opportunities and learn in state-of-the-art facilities using cutting-edge equipment. Additionally, it will support our faculty and students as they engage in meaningful research leading to transformative experiences.
Help make great things happen
Gifts of any size can benefit students and faculty in our fine arts programs. Here are just a few ways you can give to SFA:
- Create a scholarship, professorship or fellowship.
- Create internship opportunities within a business.
- Fund study abroad programs to places like Florence, Italy, and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Support an academic program.
- Donate in-kind materials for productions.
- Sponsor a University Series or Children's Performing Arts Series event and advertise in programs.
Naming opportunities within the newly renovated and expanded Griffith Fine Arts Building as well as in other facilities across the college are examples of ways in which we can collaborate.