Welcome to SFA! There is so much to see and do on our sprawling 422-acre main campus, so we want to make sure you’re parking as close to your destination as possible. Review our maps below to locate the parking area that’s best for you.
- SFA Campus Map - This is the official university map showing the location of buildings on campus.
- SFA Orientation Parking Map - This map shows designated parking spaces for those attending orientation on campus.
- Residence Hall Move-in Parking Map - Move-in day can be hectic, so make sure you are parking in the correct locations to offload your personal items. Additional move-in details can be found on our New Resident Information page.
- SFA Campus Parking Map - The SFA campus comprises 14 residence halls, 31 academic buildings and other important venues. This map provides a full list of buildings and available nearby parking.
- Jack Track Shuttle Bus Routes Map - Our Jack Track shuttle provides Lumberjacks and visitors a safe and reliable way to travel SFA’s main campus. Hop on at any of our conveniently located campus stops marked on this map.
- Accessibility Parking Map - This map shows all ADA-compliant parking spaces across campus.
- Commencement Parking Map - This map designates all parking areas available for commencement ceremonies.
- Game Day Parking Map - Most parking near the stadium is reserved. This map shows all of the general admission parking spaces for games. The best place to park is the Wilson Garage on Wilson Drive, Lot 21, or the Aikman Garage on East College Street.
Football Game Day Parking Recommendations
First and foremost, please heed all signs and requests by Parking and Traffic Office personnel as well as police officers. They are present to ensure parking is as easy as possible.
Traffic is typically heaviest 1.5 hours prior to game time. A little patience and extra planning will make each person's event experience more pleasant.
Fans are encouraged to carpool as often as possible and to arrive early to campus.
What Not to Do on Football Game Days
Tailgating and parking are not permitted in travel lanes on roads or parking lots. No tents or other items may be placed in travel lanes. Vehicles must be able to access parking spots via travel lanes. Also, for the safety of tailgaters, travel lanes must remain clear for vehicles to pass, especially emergency vehicles.