Student – On-campus/Online classes
- Currently enrolled and attending classes, minimum one credit hour
- Cost: Covered in the mandatory Recreational Sports Fee
- Valid dates: Memberships for on-campus/online students are valid for the semester paid until the first day of classes for the next semester, including any summer semesters you are attending.
- Note: Withdrawing from the university will void your membership, and you will only be reimbursed for recreation fees according to the refund policy in the General Bulletin.
Student – Dual credit
- Currently enrolled and attending classes
- The Recreational Sports Fee is not included in your tuition and fees.
Student – Continuing classes
- Not currently attending classes
- Occurs most commonly during the summer semesters
- You must provide proof that you were enrolled in classes the previous regular semester and are already registered for the upcoming regular semester.
- Optional payroll deduction*
- Eligible to participate in the free Employee Wellness program
- This is designed to create opportunities for education and participation in programs that improve the overall health and wellness of each employee. Employee Wellness programs are always free and are scheduled before and after work, as well as at noon.
- Complete the application form.
- Payroll deduction is available for faculty and staff members who are on a 12-month contract.
- The first month must be paid up front. After the first month, your payments will be taken directly from your paycheck.
- Payroll deduction will continue on a monthly basis until a request to cancel has been received in writing, either in person or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to cancel payroll deduction must be received before the 15th of the month to avoid a deduction for the next month (e.g., cancel a September membership by Aug. 15).
SFA Alumni Association Member
- Anyone can purchase a membership to the SFA Alumni Association, not just SFA alumni.
- As a member of the Alumni Association, you can self-sponsor for a $10 daily guest pass if the monthly option is not the best fit for your needs.
Angelina College Students
- You must provide proof that you are enrolled for the current semester
Spouse of Student/Faculty/Staff
- The student/faculty/staff member does not need to be a Campus Recreation member.
- The student/faculty/staff member must appear in person to verify their agreement and to sign your membership application.
Spouse of SFA Alumni Association Member
- The SFA Alumni Association member does not need to be a Campus Recreation member.
- The SFA Alumni Association member must appear in person to verify their agreement and to sign your membership application.
Dependent 16+ years (must be sponsored by an eligible member)
- Permitted during facility hours
- Sponsor is not required to be present
Dependent 0 to 15 years (must be sponsored by an active member)
- Permitted during Family Hours only
- Must be accompanied and actively supervised at all times by a parent or guardian who is a Campus Recreation member
- Not permitted to use any cardio or free weight equipment
Guest Pass (must be sponsored by an active member)
- Limit six per member per day
- Guest must present a photo ID
- Guest must remain with sponsor while in the facility
- Equipment checkout not permitted