CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers Instructor
This course is designed to train instructors to teach the American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and First Aid courses.
- be at least 16 years old on the last day of the class
- and possess a current American Red Cross certification in First Aid, Adult and Pediatric CPR and AED or equivalent certification.
$77 for members
$77 for non-members
Take your skills to the next level, and learn how to train instructors to teach American Red Cross Lifeguarding courses, including CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and First Aid.
- be at least 17 years old on or before the final scheduled session of the course
- possess a current certification in Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
- successfully complete the online Introduction to the Lifeguarding Instructor course prior to the pre-course skills session, which includes a 300-meter swim, brick retrieval and a two-minute tread
- and obtain all participant materials before entering the first session of the course. Materials consist of the lifeguarding course presentation and/or DVD, the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Manual (print or digital) and the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor’s Manual (print).
$175 for members
$200 for non-members