Academic standing: Probation or suspension
If your GPA falls below 3.0, you'll be placed on either academic probation or suspension. If this occurs, you'll be notified by the James I. Perkins College of Education graduate studies coordinator. You must meet with your program coordinator to discuss the next steps.
Degree plan forms
- Graduate degree plan (PDF)
- Completed by your program coordinator once you've successfully been admitted into the program.
- Course substitution request form (PDF)
Comps, thesis, dissertation
- Report of comprehensive final examination (PDF)
- Thesis and Dissertation Paperwork
- Thesis/Dissertation Responsibilities for Committees Chairs, Members and Students
- Thesis/Dissertation Process Flowchart
- Change of Thesis/Dissertation Committee Member Form
- Change of Thesis/Dissertation Chair Form
Out-of-date and transferring courses
Academic appeal form: academic decisions
Additional forms and applications for both undergraduate and graduate students:
- Senior-year-overlap graduate program recommendation (PDF)
- Only for SFA students seeking overlap admission.
- Requires the chair’s and dean's signatures.
- Late add or course reinstatement request (PDF)
- Review instructions on the form carefully.