Skip to main content

Academic standing: Probation or suspension

If your GPA falls below 3.0, you'll be placed on either academic probation or suspension. If this occurs, you'll be notified by the James I. Perkins College of Education graduate studies coordinator. You must meet with your program coordinator to discuss the next steps.

Degree plan forms

Out-of-date and transferring courses

Academic appeal form: academic decisions

Additional forms and applications for both undergraduate and graduate students:



James I. Perkins College of Education
Office of Student Services and Advising

Staff directory

Physical Address:
McKibben Education Building
Suite 118

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 6103, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962