In-demand, finance-focused careers
Evolving marketplace dynamics, new technology applications, shifting customer demographics, increasing competition and enhanced regulatory oversight are transforming the banking industry at an unprecedented rate. Community, regional and national banks are facing a shortage of trained, degreed professionals who are prepared to take on the challenges presented by this transformation. Your Bachelor of Business Administration in banking from SFA will prepare you to excel in the banking industry.
More than banking
Earning a degree from the Chadwick Family Banking Program doesn't limit you to a conventional career in banking. You'll be prepared for an array of opportunities in diverse industries where companies need talented employees who understand the fundamentals of the banking industry, including:
- Agricultural finance: production, equipment, land and infrastructure financing
- Compliance, regulation and supervision: helping to keep the financial services industry safe, sound and equitable for all
- Financial Technology: cyber security, data analytics, funds transfer, cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Insurance: helping to protect against the unexpected
- Investment advising: building stronger financial futures
- Real estate: development, sales and finance
- Trust and estate management: managing investments and assets for others
A banking degree never loses its value, giving you the ability to write your own story wherever you go.
BBA in Banking
Our unique Chadwick Family Banking program prepares students to fill the growing need for qualified bank and financial services industry personnel. Core coursework in business and finance are combined with industry-specific courses and learning opportunities.
Certificate for banking professionals
Designed for banking professionals who do not have an undergraduate banking degree, the 15-hour Banking Essentials Certificate can be completed via livestream and/or in person over one to two years.