The Center for Career and Professional Development hosts career events throughout the fall and spring semesters. Each of these events is an incredible opportunity to speak with SFA students and alumni about your organization and employment or internship opportunities.
You will need to either create an account or log in to Handshake to register for events. Our online career management platform, Handshake offers an Employer User Guide to help you become acquainted with the service.
In an effort to offer in-person recruiting opportunities, the CCPD will offer Employer Connection Weeks throughout the spring 2021 semester.
- Employer Connection Weeks are small, in-person recruiting events held Monday through Thursday, with a virtual career expo taking place Friday via Handshake.
Each day of the week is designated for a certain industry and/or focus area.
In-person registration is extremely limited and social distancing will be in place. Employers are limited to one representative per company. Employers who register for the in-person event are eligible to have their registration fee waived for the virtual event.
NOTE: Due to course modality and the potential impacts of COVID-19 during the spring 2021 semester, the CCPD cannot guarantee the number of candidates that will attend in-person events. Know that we have partnered with faculty members in each events' focused area to advertise this event and employer representatives attending.
All in-person events are subject to virtual conversion in light of COVID-19. Event day and times will remain the same but will transition to a virtual modality. The CCPD will inform employers immediately should this be the case.
Click on the appropriate event name to learn more about each event and to register.
- Agriculture - Monday, Feb. 1 through Friday, Feb. 5 - in person | virtual
- STEM - Monday, Feb. 8 through Friday, Feb. 12 - in person | virtual
- Forestry - Monday, Feb. 8 through Friday, Feb. 12 - in person | virtual
- All Majors - Monday, Feb. 15 through Friday, Feb. 19 - in person | virtual
- All Majors - Monday, Feb. 22 through Friday, Feb. 26 - in person | virtual
- Education - Friday, March 19 - virtual
- All Majors - Monday, April 12 through Friday, April 16
Links to more information coming soon.