Strong foundation of support
Working closely with the SFA Charter School is the Parent Teacher Organization, which is dedicated to meeting students’ educational and recreational needs and fostering communication and cooperation among administrators, teachers and families.
The PTO has provided, or has plans to provide:
- Playground equipment, purchased and installed
- Support for learning trips
- Support for trips to the SFA Children’s Performing Arts Series
- A school T-shirt for every child
- And a wealth of parent-organized activities for students.
The PTO meets in the Janice A. Pattillo Early Childhood Research Center, Room 212.
2023-24 PTO Officers
- Angela Campbell, president
- Jordan Wright, vice president
- Michaela Overturf, secretary
- Megan Ferden, treasurer
- Raechell Hughes, reporter
- Moran Dean, faculty sponsor
- Parents and legal guardians of students currently attending the SFA Charter School
- Current SFA Charter School employees
Annual Membership is $5 per person.
Submit a completed membership application and your payment in-person to the school's administration office. Checks and money order should be payable to SFA Charter PTO.