In the event of an emergency that necessitates evacuation from the Janice A. Pattillo Early Childhood Research Center, the following procedures will go into effect.
Alternative pick-up location
SFA Charter School students will be picked up in the 300 block of Blount Street north of Grace Bible Church. Students with siblings in the Early Childhood Laboratory will be picked up at the ECHL alternative pickup location. Children will remain inside the church until their parent or guardian arrives at the pick-up location and their names are called by an SFA Charter School staff member.
- Charter School students will be picked up in the 300 block of Blount Street north of Grace Bible Church.
- Charter School vehicular traffic should travel east on Blount Street from North Street. Travel to the 300 block of Blount Street for pickup (Grace Bible Church). Parents/guardians are required to remain inside their vehicles while staff escorts your child/children to your location.
- To exit, Charter School vehicles will be directed to turn left (north) onto Raguet Street and then turn left onto Lloyd Street. Please travel westbound until you intersect with North Street and travel to a safe location.
Important: For the safety of children and to expedite the exit of all vehicles, no vehicular traffic will be allowed on Raguet St. between Blount St. and Hayter St. In the event of a campus-wide evacuation, all traffic at the intersection of East College St. and Raguet St. will be directed to travel west toward North St.
- Children will remain inside the church until their parent/guardian arrives at the pickup location and their names are called by a Charter School/ECHL staff member.
- Charter School students with siblings in the ECHL will be picked up on Hayter Street south of Grace Bible Church.