Fall 2022: Now enrolling
SFA's Chadwick Family Banking Program offers a specially designed nondegree certificate program to assist emerging leaders in banking by enhancing their professional knowledge of banking and building a strong career foundation.
The Banking Essentials Certificate from the Chadwick Family Banking Program in SFA's Rusche College of Business is designed for individuals employed in the banking industry who may not hold an undergraduate degree, or who hold a degree in an unrelated field and have a desire to advance their professional knowledge of banking and demonstrate a commitment to career advancement.
To earn the certificate, students complete the following five banking specialty courses (15 credit hours) that are livestreamed over Zoom to meet the needs of busy bankers wherever they are. These classes are also offered in person.
- FINC 3370: Banking Fundamentals
- FINC 3357: Introduction to Investments
- FINC 4320: Selling Financial Products and Services
- FINC 4379: Commercial Bank Lending
- FINC 4371: Commercial Bank Management
Banking Essentials Certificate benefits both employees and employers
The path for emerging leaders in banking to learn the banking essentials has never been more flexible, obtainable and affordable. Start your journey in SFA's Chadwick Family Banking Program.
- Advance your career in banking while maintaining your work/life balance.
- Join classes live via Zoom from your desk.
- Complete the program in one year or two.
- Apply for scholarships through the Chadwick Family Banking Program.
- Create a career pathway for your emerging leaders through a recognized university banking program.
- Ensure success with a skilled workforce.
- Integrate the Banking Essentials Certificate into your employee development program.
- Recognize emerging leaders through tuition reimbursement.