Are you interested in earning an MBA with a concentration in Human Resource Management or Sports Business?
Students pursuing a concentration follow the same core MBA courses and program requirements as other MBA students. For your two required electives, you'll choose from a list of specific courses tailored to your interest.
Explore the appropriate section below to understand from which courses you may choose.
Human Resource Management concentration
In addition to the core MBA courses, you also should take:
- BUSI 5357: Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- MGMT 5370: Employee and Labor Relations
- MGMT 5373: Seminar in Human Resource Management
- *MGMT 5377: Organizational Behavior and Theory
*MGMT 5377 cannot used to satisfy your core MBA requirements and another management course must be chosen from the options in your core requirements.
Sports Business concentration
In addition to the core MBA courses, you also should choose four from the following:
- MGMT 5325: Sports Management
- MGMT 5382: Advanced Sports Analytics
- MKTG 5358: Sports Marketing and Promotion
- MKTG 5362: Revenue Generation in Sports
- MGMT/MKTG 5376: Advanced Graduate Studies