The future of business
Technology is a vital part of today’s business world, from e-commerce and Internet marketing to information systems and data security.
Comprising a blend of courses from management, marketing, general business and computer science, this minor provides you with an in-depth look at how technology and digital media affect every aspect of sales, marketing, management and business communication.
The digital business minor focuses on Internet marketing, the use of social media platforms and other digital technologies used for conducting business. These technologies include advertising, organizational communication, control, coordination, training, management and more.
- MKTG 3351 - Principles of Marketing
- MGMT 2372 - Management and Productivity Systems
- MGMT 4372 - Management Information Systems
- MKTG 4325 - Marketing Technology and Digital Media
Six credit hours from one of the following areas:
- Business Analytics
- ACCT 4357 - Controls and Internal Auditing
- BUSI 3350 - Foundations of Data Visualization
- BUSI 4340 - Data Management for Business
- ECON 4350 - Forecasting in Economics and Business
- FINC 4358 - Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- MGMT 3380 - Quantitative Management Methods
- MGMT 4380 - Sports Analytics
- Computer Science
- CSIT 3340 - Application Software Microcomputers
- CSIT 3350 - Internet Technologies
- Digital Media
- ARTS 4349 - Digital Media - Interactive Art
- ARTS 4350 - Digital Media - Motion Graphics
- ARTS 4351 - Digital Media - Time Based Media
- ARTS 4348 - Advanced Digital Media
- Social Networking
- MCOM 2351 - Introduction to Social Media
- MCOM 3351 - Social Media Strategies
- MCOM 3352 - Social Media Case Studies
- MCOM 3353 - Social Media Content Production
- MCOM 4352 - Future Technology
- MCOM 4353 - Research In Social Media
View the Loading... webpage in the bulletin for full details.