The Radiation Safety Program exists to protect employees, students, visitors, the public and the environment from the harmful effects of exposure to ionizing and nonionizing radiation. SFA is committed to meeting all applicable state and federal regulatory requirements and to keeping doses from licensed sources of radiation As Low As Reasonably Achievable.
Radiation Safety Forms
- Appendix B: Application for Use of Radiation Producing Equipment
- Appendix C: Training Record and Acknowledgement Form
- Appendix D: Application to Use Radioactive Materials
- Appendix E: Radioactive Materials Usage Sheet
- Appendix G: Non-Commercial Radioactive Material Shipment and Receipt Form
- Radiation Survey Form
- Radiation Safety Manual
- Radioactive Waste Policy
- Segregation of Radioactive Waste Policy
- Disposal of Radioactive Materials Policy
- Radioactive Spill or Releases Policy
Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)
Contact the SFA Radiation Safety Officer for questions or concerns about radiation safety on campus.