Guidance, support and goal-setting
Pre-health professions students receive a specialized advising experience based on their major and professional area of interest. Each semester, students will meet with their pre-health advisor to confirm they are on track for their pre-health profession, no matter their major. Students will also receive information from their pre-health advisor regarding applications, interest meetings and shadowing opportunities.
Keeping you on track
Your advisor does more than simply help you register for classes. As a pre-health student, you can count on your advisor to help you:
- Change your major or minor
- Identify medical career paths that align with your interests
- Get ready to apply for graduate or medical school
- Prepare for the MCAT and other entrance exams
- Build the study skills you need to succeed
- Learn more about scholarships and internship opportunities
For more advising information
Visit: Miller Science Building, Suite 127
How to make an appointment
You can make an appointment with your advisor by calling or visiting the pre-health office. You can also schedule an appointment through mySFA.