The JacksTeach Transfer Scholarship
The JacksTeach Transfer Scholarship can provide $2,000 to new transfer students with a minimum 3.0 GPA in STEM courses. To be considered for this scholarship, students must:
- successfully complete at least 45 transferable hours prior to entering SFA
- declare a major in either biology, chemistry or mathematics
- be enrolled full time at SFA during the fall and spring semesters
- and be enrolled in JacksTeach courses JTCH 1101 and JTCH 3301 the first semester.
This scholarship is renewable for three semesters as long as the student maintains the scholarship requirements and funds are available.
Complete the online application to apply for the JacksTeach Transfer Scholarship.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Course Completion Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to STEM majors who successfully complete the first two JacksTeach courses, Step 1 and Step 2, with a grade of B or better. This scholarship is awarded after grades are finalized. Additional scholarships are possible for those who continue beyond the first two courses in the program.
This scholarship opportunity awards $15,300 annually and requires a two-year commitment to teach in a high-needs high school for each scholarship year.
Becoming a T4 Scholar has many benefits:
- Mentoring and professional development support during last two years of school and first three years of teaching.
- Networking with professional teachers.
- Collaboration between students with common interests.
- Learn skills and gain resources from experts and professionals in STEM education.
To be considered for this scholarship, students must be a STEM major who:
- will have 60 credit hours with at least a 2.75 GPA by August 2023
- are willing to commit to teaching in a high-needs high school
- and intend to earn a teaching certification after graduation from SFA.