The future of business: technology
Technology is a vital part of today’s business world, from e-commerce and Internet marketing to information systems and data security.
Comprising a blend of courses from management, marketing, general business and computer science, this minor provides you with an in-depth look at how technology and digital media affect every aspect of sales, marketing, management and business communication.
The electronic business minor focuses on Internet marketing, the use of social media platforms and other digital technologies used for conducting business. These technologies include advertising, organizational communication, control, coordination, training, management and more.
The electronic business (e-business) minor is available to any student who meets the course prerequisites. This minor requires 24 hours, at least nine hours must be completed at SFA, with a minimum 2.0 GPA at SFA.
The following courses are required.
- BUSI 4361 - Professional Development and Integration
- CSIT 3340 - Application Software Microcomputers
- CSIT 3350 - Internet Technologies
- MGMT 3370 - Management Principles
- MGMT 4372 - Management Information Systems
- MKTG 4325 - Systems and Internet Marketing
- MGMT 2372 - Management and Productivity Systems
- MKTG 3351 - Principles of Marketing