A business degree with an international perspective
Are you interested in a career in government, international trade or worldwide companies?
Prepare for the increasingly international business environment with a broad-based business curriculum that combines marketing, finance and economics courses with an understanding of the unique political, cultural, geographical and historical factors that influence international business, strategies, policies and practices.
BBA in International Business
Studying international business is a great foundation for a career in government, international trade or worldwide companies. Our varied curriculum gives you experience in marketing, finance and economics all with an international component. You may study specific business skills or focus on a particular part of the world by choosing from a broad range of electives.
Minor in international business
A minor in international business prepares you to engage in the global business environment.
Students seeking a minor in international business must complete:
- BLAW 4337 - International Legal Environment of Business
- MGMT 3377 - Organizational Behavior
- MGMT 4322 - International Management
- MKTG 4352 - International Marketing
- ECON 4380 - International Economics
- or FINC 4333 - International Finance
- MKTG 4358 - International Sports Marketing
- GOVT 3321 - Politics and Governments in Latin America
- GOVT 3332 - International Politics
- GOVT 4338 - American Foreign Policy
- GOVT 4301 - International Law
Note: Students with a major in management or marketing will substitute an approved elective for MGMT 4322 or MKTG 4352, as applicable. This minor requires 18 hours with a minimum 2.0 GPA at SFA and overall. At least nine hours (six of which must be advanced) must be completed at SFA.