- Assessing Learning in Online Courses
- Nine Good Practices for Assessing Student Learning by the American Association for Higher Education
- A Simple Model for Learning Improvement by the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Writing Student Learning Outcomes (SFA)
- The National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment has a mission to discover and disseminate ways that academic programs and institutions can productively use assessment data internally to inform and strengthen undergraduate education, and externally to communicate with policy makers, families and other stakeholders.
- The Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education is a professional association for assessment/institutional effectiveness professionals. They offer webinars, podcasts and Emerging Dialogues, an online publication that discusses the challenges that these professionals face.
- 2018 SACSCOC Principles of Accreditation
- 2018 SACSCOC Resource Manual
- Assessment and Planning Glossary by Austin Community College
- Linda Suskie is a well-known assessment leader and author. Her blog is often the topic of discussion among assessment professionals.
- SFA Academic Program Assessment Chart
- Closing the Loop in Assessment by Larry King (SFA)
- Closing the Loop Samples by the University of San Francisco
- Closing the Loop: Using Assessment Results to Enhance Student Learning by Natasha Jankowski, NILOA
- Why Aren't We Closing the Loop? by Larry King (SFA)
COVID-19 Planning Resources
- Social Distancing Room Capacities - 3 ft Guidelines (Excel)
- Social Distancing Room Capacities - 6 ft Guidelines (Excel)
- Social Distancing Floor Plans (Zip File)