Student Center Reservations
The Student Center Reservations Office offers spaces of all sizes for meetings, events, programs, conferences and special occasions. Available spaces include the elegant and spacious Grand Ballroom seating up to 1,000 guests, small conference rooms and everything in between. Spaces may be reserved by university-sponsored groups and organizations, as well as off-campus clients. Use of the Baker Pattillo Student Center is governed by HOP policy 05-413. Rates for the rental of event spaces and meeting rooms in the Baker Pattillo Student Center are available below. Contact Student Center Reservations at 936.468.3400 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional information.
Student Center Reservations Fee Schedule
The university applies an hourly fee of $20 per staff member needed for room set-up and take-down.
Complimentary Optional Furniture
- Crescent Table (short or long)
- Dry Erase Board
- Plant Columns (30-inch, 40-inch or 72-inch)
- Riser (4-by-8 or 6-by-8)
- Room Dividers
- Round Table (5-foot or 6-foot)
- SFA Flag
- Speaker Stand
- Rectangle Table (6-foot or 8-foot)
- Table Lectern
- Trash Can
- Texas Flag
- U.S. Flag
- Late Charge: $35 per hour after 9 p.m.
- Change Charge: $25 per change
- Excessive Cleaning charge (set by reservations staff, if warranted)
- Catering Charges: Visit Azalea Catering for details