Individuals interested in registering for a test offered through IQT should contact Iso-Quality Testing Inc. at (866) 773-1114.
You can obtain additional information about Iso-Quality Testing Inc. at www.isoqualitytesting.com
- The candidate must present a valid government-issued photo ID with signature to be admitted to the examination.
- Candidates must also bring their Candidate Admission Letter that contains the Candidate UserID and Candidate Passcode.
Partial Listing of all Prohibited Materials (includes all personal items)
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held computers, cameras, all photographic, communication, computer and electronic devices, etc.
- Paper other than scratch paper provided at the testing center
- Mechanical pencils
- Food, drinks, gum, candy and tobacco products are not permitted in the testing room.
If you require accommodations based on a professionally diagnosed and documented disability, you may submit documentation to support your request to Iso-Quality Testing. All documentation must be submitted well in advance of your preferred testing date.
Contact Iso-Quality Testing for additional information
Iso-Quality Testing, Inc.
2142 Main Street, Suite A
Dunedin, Florida 34683
Toll Free: 866-773-1114