SFA takes part in The University of Texas’ Fine Arts Program that covers all SFA-owned and loaned Fine Arts against direct physical loss or damage caused by or resulting from a peril not otherwise excluded.
The term Fine Arts includes, but is not limited to:
- Paintings, etchings, drawings, photographs,
- rare books collection, manuscripts, numismatic objects
- rugs, tapestries, antiques,
- sculptures, statuary, ceramics, pottery, porcelain, memorabilia,
- video artwork
- natural history objects, historical artifacts and other bona fide works of art.