University Marketing Communication's professional video services capture important moments and messages in the life of our university, from event recordings to feature videos.
Videos offer our audiences a chance to immerse themselves in campus life — especially if they can’t experience it firsthand. Vibrant shots and high-quality production from experienced staff allow our university community members to tell their stories in a lasting and impactful way.
We prioritize our services to achieve the university’s enrollment, marketing and branding goals, so we place precedence on providing video that supports and enhances recruitment, retention and reputation. Due to time constraints, lower priority is given to other events, which may not be covered unless the images are deemed appropriate for recruitment, marketing or media visibility.
- Scripted marketing pieces
- Event coverage
- Short productions for social media and emails
- Video production services for campus-related events are billed at a rate of $50 per hour per camera. Billable time includes setting up.
- Scripted shoots are still billed at $50 per hour of shooting time.
- No charges are incurred for basic editing.
- Visual effects animation or special postproduction methods are billed at $10 per hour.
- If DVD authoring or duplicating is requested in addition to a digital video file download, the charge is $5 per disc.
Video project timelines can vary greatly depending on ongoing projects and video content requirements, so a good rule of thumb is to contact our video department as early as possible.
- For events:
- Contact our team at least two full weeks in advance of the event to ensure a place on the schedule.
- For scripted projects and interview sessions:
- We ask for as much lead-in time as possible, ideally around one month from desired date of completion, as these require an initial preproduction meeting and extra production planning.
Allow at least five full working days after video is shot to receive your edited digital video file.