A university website is among the first places prospective students and their family visit to learn about our institution. SFA's website serves as the university's front doorstep, inviting visitors into a world of opportunity.
For this reason, our web development team members work closely with faculty and staff to ensure our web presence remains as up-to-date as possible, all while maintaining quality and consistency throughout the university’s online presence.
Web services can range from minor updates to entire website overhauls. Some services include:
- development, maintenance, review and updating of university webpages
- web applications for
- campus messaging
- online forms and registrations
- search and feed content
- and public-facing projects of marketing and fundraising
- planning development and implementation of communications programs
- and coordination of high-profile and/or complex special projects.
We also build web applications that allow web users to complete a variety of tasks – from making a donation to the university to reserving a spot at the SFA Gardens plant sale.
Web Services Contact: