GPA calculators are designed to provide an estimated GPA based on the information you enter and do not include transferred or repeated courses.
Your unofficial transcript will reflect updated term and cumulative GPAs once end-of-term processing is complete.
How to manually calculate GPA
- List each course in which you're registered.
- List appropriate credit hours for each course.
- Calculate the sum of these credit hours (your total quality hours, QHRS)
- List the letter grade you anticipate earning for each course.
- Multiply row of QHRS (step 2, above) by the anticipated letter grade's quality points:
- A = 4
- B = 3
- C = 2
- D = 1
- F = 0
- Calculate the sum of these quality points (your total quality points, QPTS)
- Divide your QPTS by your QHRS.
This is your estimated GPA.