Career-focused degrees and transformative experiences
Looking for a high-paying career in a fast-growing field? Interested in working with animals? Love the outdoors? Seeking a program of study that combines cutting-edge science and technology, hands-on learning experiences and world-class research opportunities? Want to work with caring, dedicated professors who truly love teaching?
You’ve come to the right place! As a student in the Arthur Temple College of Forestry and Agriculture, you can choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs that will prepare you for the next step in your journey.
Departments and programs
Degrees and areas of study offered
The College of Forestry and Agriculture offers the following undergraduate and graduate degrees:
Bachelor of Science
- Concentration in agribusiness
- Concentration in agricultural communications
- Concentration in agricultural development
- Concentration in agricultural engineering technology
- Concentration in animal science
- Concentration in animal science (pre-vet)
- Concentration in animal science (equine emphasis)
- Concentration in horticulture
- Concentration in poultry science
Undergraduate core curriculum
Undergraduate students must complete the university core curriculum with specific courses for their major. You can learn more about core curriculum requirements in the Course Bulletin.
The College of Forestry and Agriculture has the same admissions requirements as SFA, and students can apply using the same method as all other incoming students.
Get started on your application now, or contact an advisor.