Students are automatically considered and evaluated for the scholarship when officially admitted to the university, so a formal application for the Lumberjack Transfer Scholarship is not required.
This award opportunity is for students who transfer to SFA during the fall or the spring.
- $1,000 for the year if the recipient’s transferable GPA is 3.0 to 3.49
- $2,000 per year if the recipient’s transferable GPA is 3.50 or higher.
- Completed at least 15 transferable semester hours with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (as computed by SFA's Office of Admissions)
- Advanced placement or credit by exam credits are not included in the 30 transferable semester-hour requirement.
- Submit official college transcript to SFA's Office of Admissions.
- Be officially admitted to SFA.
- This scholarship is renewable for a second academic year.
- Earn 24 or more semester hours of credits during your first fall and spring terms at SFA.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 3.25 during the fall and spring terms.