Spring 2021 Fitness Challenge
Jan. 11 through April 30 (excluding spring break)
Complete three workouts per week over the course of 15 weeks
Reward yourself for building a dedication to fitness. Workouts can be completed by participating in a Group Axe class, working out with a personal trainer, or exercising on your own at the Student Recreation Center.
Beginning Jan. 11, challenge cards will be available for pick up at the fitness desk, located near the weight room floor.
Storing your challenge card
Ensure you always have your challenge card — allow us to store it for you until your next workout! You may choose to take it with you; however, any misplaced or forgotten cards will not receive credit for the workouts previously logged.
All challenge cards must be returned to the fitness desk Friday, April 30. Late entries will not be accepted. Eligible participants will entered to receive a prize!
Participants with an active Campus Recreation membership are eligible to receive a prize upon challenge completion. A total of 45 validation signatures are required.
Rules and guidelines
- Your name and email address must be legible on card.
- Only you can present the card for a validation signature.
- Workouts are validated when they become signed and dated by a Fitness and Wellness employee.
- You must present your card at the conclusion of your workout. We will not give you credit for a previous date in which your card was not presented.
- You may not make up days by working out an additional day per week.
- Logged workouts exceeding the maximum of three will be nullified, regardless of a validation signature.
Reach out to any Fitness and Wellness employee on duty or contact Jescelyn Villarreal, assistant director of fitness and wellness, at 936.468.5835 or Jescelyn.Villarreal@sfasu.edu.