Campus Recreation is committed to developing a culture of Lumberjack wellness through excellent facilities and inclusive experiences in adventure, fitness, sport and play.
- Community: Create a positive environment for those we serve and those who serve that encourages fellowship through collaboration and support
- Respect: Promote inclusion and appreciation for the abilities, beliefs and diversity of all
- Impact: Provide transformative opportunities that enrich the experience and development of our patrons and staff
- Service: Exceed the expectations of our community and team while building interpersonal connections
- Innovation: Embrace new programs, advancements in collegiate recreation and unique collaborations within our community
- Integrity: Create and foster a culture of honesty, accountability, responsibility and fairness
Commitment to Diversity
Campus Recreation creates an environment that celebrates the differences of Lumberjacks across the SFA campus. Diversity is a key component of holistic wellness for the individual and vital to the development of an inclusive community atmosphere. We are dedicated to advancing SFA's commitment to diversity through hiring and developing culturally competent employees and providing facilities, equipment, and programming that supports and welcomes all members of the Lumberjack community.