Advance your skillset in human services and educational leadership
SFA has a history of excellence in providing an exceptional education. If you’re serious about an advanced degree in the fields of human services and educational leadership, we are committed to providing the personalized attention you need to develop your scholarship to your highest potential.
Advanced degrees in human services and educational leadership make candidates for employment that much more competitive. Your master’s degree will open doors to the career of your dreams.
Completing your degree
You have six years to complete your SFA master’s degree. Courses taken outside this window will not count toward your degree, so plan accordingly. If you have taken graduate courses at another university, you may be able to transfer all or some of those credits toward your SFA degree.
If you began your studies but needed to take a break, consider SFA’s online completer option to earn your degree once and for all. The Department of Human Services and Educational Leadership offers an online option for some of its graduate degrees. This solution is ideal for those working full time, living at a distance from campus or otherwise unable to attend on-campus classes.
The Department of Human Services and Educational Leadership offers a Master of Arts, Master of Education and Master of Science. Several programs are offered online only.
Our programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education and the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Master of Arts in professional counseling, clinical mental health counseling
- Master of Arts in professional counseling, clinical rehabilitation counseling
- Master of Arts in professional counseling, school counseling
- Master of Arts in school psychology
- Master of Arts in student affairs and higher education
- Master of Education in educational leadership with principal certification
- Master of Education in educational leadership with athletic director concentration
- Master of Science in speech-language pathology