Joining a professional society, club, organization or honor society is a great way to make friends, get to know your professors, connect with professionals in the field and become a more successful student. SFA is home to hundreds of student clubs and organizations, including clubs for students interested in music.
For more information about music-related clubs and organizations, contact your faculty advisor or view the SFA clubs and organizations.
School of Music clubs, honor societies and organizations
Find fast friends, play the music you love and become a bigger part of the School of Music outside the classroom by joining any one of our amazing clubs. Whether you play in the band, sing in the choir or march in the drum line, there are plenty of opportunities to join a group of like-minded students to make your college experience more fun!
- International Tuba-Euphonium Association – SFA Chapter
- Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity
- Los Leñadores Mariachi Club
- Mu Phi Epsilon International Music Fraternity
- Phi Boota Roota Drumline/Percussion Fraternity
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia International Music Fraternity
- Phi Rho Psi Color Guard Sorority
- SFA Jazz Jacks
- SFA Texas Choral Directors Association
- Sigma Alpha Iota International Music Fraternity
- Tau Beta Sigma National Honorary Band Sorority
Each organization has a different faculty sponsor. If you don't know who to contact, ask one of their members or contact the School of Music office at firstname.lastname@example.org.