Procurement and Business Services is responsible for the contract routing process for all contracts, except for Office of Research and Graduate Studies contracts, through a contract management system, iContracts. The contract process is outlined below.
- Department submits contract and Contract Summary Form to email@example.com.
- Procurement uploads documents to iContracts.
- Contract is routed to the Office of General Counsel or authorized delegates for review and negotiation of vendor terms, if needed.
- SFA and vendor signatures are gathered utilizing SFA’s eSignature platform.
- Fully executed contract is uploaded into iContracts and emailed to the department.
- A Contract Summary Form must be submitted with each contract to provide the information needed for the contracting process.
- A requisition must be submitted if the contract requires an expenditure of SFA funds.
- Purchases of software and hardware require contract review and IT review for security and accessibility. Visit SFA’s Help Desk for details.
No employee has authority to sign a contract except those with delegated signature authority authorized by the president.