The Office of the Registrar conducts training for Banner and Curriculog platforms for faculty and staff.
You must obtain access for updating Banner forms prior to attending Banner training. Submit the following documents to Information Technology Services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Banner Access Request (PDF)
- Signed Banner Privacy and Security Compliance Statement (PDF)
Banner trainings offered
- Student attributes
- Degree evaluations (CAPP)
- Permits and overrides
- Schedule build
Schedule your Banner training
Once you have submitted the preliminary documents to ITS, contact the Registrar's Office to schedule your formal Banner training for student record access.
Training is offered online via Zoom and on campus in the Rusk Building, Room 202. Note: We do not use the myTraining portal.
Faculty members can enter proposals to add a new course, program, or certificate or to delete or modify existing courses, programs, or certificates in Curriculog.
Curriculog trainings offered
Note: The Office of the Provost hosts the curriculum workshop.
Our Curriculog training sessions are offered via Zoom. To sign up, visit the Faculty tab on your mySFA account.
Fall 2022 sessions
- Tuesday, Sept. 20: 2 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 22: 9 to 10 a.m. and 3 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 23: 1 to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 28: 3 to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 29: 2 to 3 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 30: 3 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 3: 4 to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5: 10 to 11 a.m.
Additional training sessions can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
How to use proposal templates
Resources and links
Information Technology Services has a DigArc Curriculog Knowledge Base. This content includes articles regarding how to use the Curriculum Schema and how to view your Curriculog PIN.
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board website resources:
Senior Student Records Specialist - Registration