The goal of the Engineering Advisory Board is to assist the department in defining the objectives and desired outcomes for the Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree programs that fulfill our educational mission and best serve the needs of our constituents.
The process of defining, assessing and periodically modifying program objectives and outcomes for the BSE degree programs is a continuous process, and thus, the Advisory Board has a permanent role in guiding the BSE degree programs at SFA.
The Advisory Board assists with activities such as guiding new program development, obtaining internships and permanent employment opportunities for graduates, making connections with regional employers that provide senior design projects, seeking funding sources for student projects and the capital campaign, and other tasks important to SFA Engineering.
- Steve Bartlett – Nacogdoches City Engineer
- Chris Dees – Eaton Power
- Scott Franks - Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Jolly Haden – East Texas Electric Cooperative
- Jeffin James – Lockheed Martin
- Victor Solis – Navigate 360
- Dustin Peterson – Eaton Power
- Andrea Vissotski – Chevron/ Baker Hughes
- Morgan Wallace – West Fraser