Meet like-minded students, participate in career-building activities and get to know your professors in a more casual environment. What's more, research shows that students who are engaged beyond the classroom are more likely to graduate.
As a student in SFA's James I. Perkins College of Education, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get involved through an honor society or an academic or service club.
Explore the department pages below and view the SFA clubs and organizations to find the best fit for your interests.
- School of Human Sciences
- Department of Education Studies
- Department of Human Services and Educational Leadership
- Department of Kinesiology and Health Science
Put your knowledge into practice
Increase your marketability and take advantage of transformative experiences through grants and internships. Additional faculty-mentored activities include opportunities for you to:
- participate in research
- co-author scholarly publications
- present at state, regional and national conferences
- and explore study aboard programs.
For more information about opportunities for your area of study, contact your department chair.