Appealing your final grade
If you're wanting to appeal your final grade, first read the Office of the Registrar's website regarding the formal process of appealing your final course grade.
Once you are familiar with this university policy, complete the Academic Decision Appeal Form (PDF). Students must appeal at each academic level and acquire a resolved decision before moving to the next level of appeal.
Academic standing: Probation or suspension
If you're placed on academic probation, continued probation or suspension, you're required to follow university policy 6.4 (PDF). It's your responsibility to communicate this status with your academic advisor immediately. More information is available on the registrar's website.
Extenuating circumstances: The Suspension Academic Appeal Form (PDF) is available to undergraduate students in the James I. Perkins College of Education with a documented extenuating circumstance in the previous academic term that resulted in academic suspension.
Degree plan form
- Degree plan request (PDF)
- Complete and submit once you've earned 30 credit hours toward your area of study.
Additional forms and applications for both undergraduate and graduate students:
- Senior-year-overlap graduate program recommendation (PDF)
- Only for SFA students seeking overlap admission.
- Requires the chair’s and dean's signatures.
- Late add or course reinstatement request (PDF)
- Review instructions on the form carefully.