Skip to main content

Undergraduate students

Appealing your final grade

If you're wanting to appeal your final grade, first read the Office of the Registrar's website regarding the formal process of appealing your final course grade.

Once you are familiar with this university policy, complete the Academic Decision Appeal Form (PDF). Students must appeal at each academic level and acquire a resolved decision before moving to the next level of appeal.

Academic standing: Probation or suspension

If you're placed on academic probation, continued probation or suspension, it's your responsibility to communicate this status with your academic advisor immediately. Learn more about what this means.

Extenuating circumstances: The Suspension Academic Appeal Form (PDF) is available to undergraduate students in the James I. Perkins College of Education with a documented extenuating circumstance in the previous academic term that resulted in academic suspension.

Degree plan form

  • Degree plan request (PDF)
    • Complete and submit once you've earned 30 credit hours toward your area of study.

Additional forms and applications for both undergraduate and graduate students:



James I. Perkins College of Education
Office of Student Services and Advising

Staff directory

Physical Address:
McKibben Education Building
Suite 118

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 6103, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962