Student – On-campus/Online classes
- Currently enrolled and attending classes, minimum one credit hour
- Cost: Covered in the mandatory Recreational Sports Fee
- Valid dates: Memberships for on-campus/online students are valid for the semester paid and expire on the following dates:
- Fall term: Dec. 31
- Spring term: May 31
- Summer term: Aug. 15
- Note: Withdrawing from the university will void your membership, and you will only be reimbursed for recreation fees according to the refund policy in the General Bulletin.
Student – Dual credit
- Currently enrolled and attending classes
- The Recreational Sports Fee is not included in your tuition and fees.
Student – Continuing
- Not currently attending classes
- Occurs most commonly during the summer semesters
- You must provide proof that you were enrolled in classes the previous regular semester and are already registered for the upcoming regular semester.
- Current SFA faculty and staff employees. SFA ID required to start membership.
- Optional payroll deduction*
- Complete the application form.
- Payroll deduction is available for faculty and staff members who are on a 12-month contract.
- The first month must be paid up front. After the first month, your payments will be taken directly from your paycheck.
- Payroll deduction will continue on a monthly basis until a request to cancel has been received in writing, either in person or by emailing email@example.com. Effective cancellation date will vary based on the date your request was submitted.
- Any SFA alumni or Alumni Association member can self-sponsor for a $10 daily guest pass if the monthly option is not the best fit for your needs.
Angelina College Students
- You must provide proof that you are enrolled for the current semester.
Spouse of Student/Faculty/Staff
- The student/faculty/staff sponsor does not need to be a Campus Recreation member to sponsor their spouse.
- The student/faculty/staff sponsor must appear in person to verify their agreement and to sign the membership application.
Spouse of SFA Alumni
- The SFA Alumni does not need to be a Campus Recreation member to sponsor their spouse.
- The SFA Alumni must appear in person to verify their agreement and to sign the membership application.
Dependent 16+ years (must be sponsored by an eligible member)
- Permitted during facility hours
- Sponsor is not required to be present
Dependent 0 to 15 years (must be sponsored by an active member participating in a full membership)
- Permitted during Family Hours only
- Must be accompanied and actively supervised at all times by a parent or guardian who is a Campus Recreation member
- Not permitted to use any cardio or free weight equipment
Guest Pass (must be sponsored by an active member)
- Limit six per member per day
- Guest must present a photo ID
- Guest must remain with sponsor while in the facility
- Equipment checkout not permitted