Meet like-minded students, participate in career-building activities and get to know your professors in a more casual, out-of-the classroom environment. What’s more, research shows that students who are engaged in clubs and activities are more likely to graduate.
As a student in SFA’s College of Liberal and Applied Arts, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get involved. Join an academic club or honor society, get involved with service projects or brush up on your French, Spanish or German.
For more information, you can contact your faculty advisor.
Liberal arts clubs and organizations
Each academic department within SFA’s College of Liberal and Applied Arts offers unique clubs, organizations and honor societies. You can check them out here:
- Department of Anthropology, Geography and Sociology
- Department of English and Creative Writing
- Department of Government
- Department of History
- Department of Languages, Cultures and Communication
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Military Science
- Division of Multidisciplinary Programs
- Department of Psychology
- School of Social Work